Magnetic products - on-line salesIn Magsy e-shop you can buy magnets and other magnetic products
Magnetic separation vessel MSN UP
This is a vessel designed for a separation of metal magnetic impurities from the liquids. It is equipped with a magnetic cylinder catching metal magnetic impurities. Separated (cleaned) liquid IS PUMPED BACK TO THE SYSTEM from the separation tank. Separation tank UP is designed for an installation onto places where the separated (cleaned) liquid needs to be pumped back to the system. It is equipped with a sophisticated system of pumps and level sensors. Its functioning is checked using a controlling PLC system SIEMENS, controlled via color touch display.
MSN-UP standardly manufactured models and sizes:
Vessel size is dimensioned according to the liquid flow rate required.
MSN – UP separator main benefits:
- Separation from even significantly polluted liquids
- Possibility of using even on places where big quantities of metal impurities need to be separated
- Possibility of equipping with a magnetic cylinder with both ferrite and neodymium magnets
- Automated separator type without a need of human operation
- Possibility of independent liquid drawing into the separation tank, and cleaned liquid pumping back to the customer system
MSN – UP separator design
- Separation tank consists of two containers located above each other
- The upper container is equipped with a magnetic cylinder
- The lower container serves to a collection of the cleaned liquid; the liquid is pumped back to the customer system
- The upper container is equipped with a sophisticated bulwark, in order to prevent the vessel overflowing
- The liquid flows through the magnetic cylinder catching the magnetic impurities. Cleaned liquid then flows to the lower container from which it is pumped to the customer system.
- Both upper and lower containers are equipped with level sensors, in order to prevent the tank overflowing and pump running idle.
- Separation tank is controlled using PLC SIEMENS with a touch display.
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separatorsRead the details regarding the technical documentation
- Ferrite or very strong NdFeB magnets
Magnetic material temperature resistance
- As a standard: up to 80 ˚C
- Ferrite magnets: 1500 – 2000 G
- neodymium NdFeB magnets: 4000 – 5000 G
- separator cleaning is performed automatically, by wiping impurities off the magnetic cylinder
- impurities caught fall off to a collection vessel
- as a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304.
- as an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for acidic pH environments)
All engineering workmanship operations are performed using own production equipment and own MAGSY CZ engineering technology.
They are performed according to requirements of technological standards valid for stainless material welding. Demanding outgoing weld inspection warranties the high final product quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.Write us to get our quotation regarding the separator you are interested in
MAGSY is competent in designing proper separator type and model including its magnetic output and labyrinth corresponding to a given separation task. The knowledge of the operational conditions, medium and Fe impurity parameters is needed for that.