Magnetic products - on-line salesIn Magsy e-shop you can buy magnets and other magnetic products
Cistern-type magnetic separator
Cistern-type flow magnetic separator of the line MF CIS serves to catching of ferromagnetic impurities from dry powder materials in the food, chemical and raw material industries, transported by cistern trucks and dump silos where loose material mixture unloading is performed using pressurized air. It serves to the final product protection in expedition and supplying.
The top quality magnetic output together with the perfect design and cleaning system fulfill needs of the most demanding customers in various industrial spheres where high requirements are pronounced regarding the final product cleanliness.
Cistern-type separator MF CIS benefits
- Very easy manipulation and cleaning, flexibility.
- Possibility of installing also in the fixed way, to the material incoming position point.
- High tear-off force and magnetic induction values.
- Ready for commonly used pipeline systems – 80 mm (G 3“) and 100 mm (G 4“).
- It meets the norms applicable in the food industry, e.g. EN 1935/2004.
- It is made of the stainless steel 1.4301.
- The accessories: conical or flat removable sieve + protective box.
- Resistance, durability, assembling readiness.
- Magnetic parameter certificate – as measured by a trained personnel using calibrated devices. Regular inspection and controlling measurements performed by MAGSY service department directly at you.
- The product is classified in the fast supply system.
MF CIS separator function
Loose material passes through a perfect labyrinth consisting of 4 magnetic pipes with the diameter of 30 mm equipped with NdFeB magnets. From the capacity point of view, separator body is designed in the manner that no pressure losses take place on unloading so the unloading time is not extended. The device is designed for the pressures of 2 bar at maximum, for materials with good bulk parameters and with not abrasive characteristics.
MF CIS separator design
The separator consists of two fully removable parts - separator body and magnetic component. Using the bayonet closure, remove the component with magnetic pipes from the magnetic separator body and, using the handrail, pull neodymium magnetic cores to the upper position. This way the covering pipes made of stainless steel become de-magnetized and metals attached fall off.
Read a detailed introduction of the cistern-type magnetic separator.