Separator technical parameters
- 100 – entrance and exit inner diameter is 100 mm
- 1 / single-coated
- CL – the method of connecting to the pipeline uses the CLAMP connecting system
- 10 – to be installed within a pipeline with the maximum pressure of 10 bar
- K – parts being in a contact with the separated material are manufactured using highly resistant 1.4404 stainless steel.
- 80 – temperature resistance is up to 80 °C
- S – silicone sealing
- P – the separator surface treatment is by sanding, the only polished parts are the covering pipes
- Magnetic induction on the coat: 10,500 G
- Coat tear-off force: 114 N
Basic technical specification MF-Special
- Very strong NdFeB magnets, in cover tubes
- Magnet Ø59
Thermal resistance of magnetic material
Magnetic core system in tubes
- Closed cores in tubes, cores are vertically sliding in the component
- Standard: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L
Body gasket material, and components
- Standard: silicone seal quality according to the separation task and operating conditions
- Outer surfaces of the body and separator components: machine blasted with a fine, ceramic compound
- Outer surface of cover tubes: machine blasted with a fine, ceramic mixture
- Inner surfaces of the body technologically cleaned, not machined,
- Method of connection to the pipe using the CLAMP connection system
- All machining is carried out on the machines of our own production base and our own engineering technology MAGSY CZ.
Welds of parts
Performed according to the requirements of the current technological standards for welding of stainless steel materials. High output quality is guaranteed by demanding output control of welds.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.