MSP-Classic general technical specification
- Ferrite or very strong NdFeB magnets
Magnetic material temperature resistance
- As a standard: up to 80 ˚C
- As an option : up to 150 ˚C
- ferrite magnets: 2000 – 2500 G
- neodymium NdFeB magnets: 6000 – 7000 G
- Separator cleaning is performed when the material flow is stopped
- After the door is opened, the metals caught are removed manually
- As a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304.
- As an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for acidic pH values)
Door sealing material
- As a standard: rubber sealing in a quality corresponding to the separation task and operational conditions
- As an option: food industry sealing conforming to the food industry requirements
All materials are quality-certified according to EU norms.
- Machine blasting – in case of the food industry, corners and welds inside of the case are machined according to food industry standard requirements (as an option).
- As an option: the product may also be supplied in the polished version.
- As a standard: flange according to respective pipeline dimension(s)
- Or optionally: JACOB clip according to respective pipeline dimension(s)
Counter-flanges are parts of the product. Other connecting elements (e.g. „smooth pipe“) are, as non-standard versions, possible as options.
All engineering workmanship operations are carried out on machines belonging to the company production facility, using own MAGSY CZ engineering technologies.
They are performed according to requirements of valid technological norms dealing with stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality control guarantees a high outgoing production quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.