Size models and the separator design
As a standard, MSVR STANDARD is manufactured for connecting into square pipelines. In case it is installed into a circular pipeline, suitable transitional elements from the square to circular pipeline must be supplied. Per your request, we would like to supply you those as well.
MSV Standard currently manufactured models and sizes:
For square pipelines with the dimensions of: 200×200; 250×250; 300×300; 350×350; 400×400 mm.
In case of customer requirements such as untypical mating dimensions, insufficient construction height, we will manufacture for you the MSV STANDARD dimensionally modified, according to your requirements, as a custom-made order.
Main benefits of the MSVR STANDARD separator:
- Reliable separation – due to magnetic core rotation, perfect dropping labyrinth is formed
- High separation level – by using the strongest NdFeB magnets and reduction the magnetic force loss due to the fact that magnetic core covering pipe was precisely machined to as small as possible thickness
- Adjustable magnetic core equipment level, in the quality I or II
- High engineering workmanship quality – we use the best materials, there is a high engineering workmanship precision, resistance, durability, assembling readiness
- User friendly cleaning system – a system of covering pipes to be pulled out of the magnetic cores using ergonomic cleaning jig
Based on required magnetic separation level, technology protection or product protection, magnetic cores may be equipped with various magnetic circuit assemblies, namely on two standardized levels. Either there is preferred magnetic induction value, or the tear-off force value needs to be prioritized. According to these criteria, core composition on the levels I. to II is chosen.
A great advantage during the magnetic component cleaning consists in the fact that magnetic cores are not pulled out of the stainless steel covering pipes, but, in case of our STANDARD solution, covering pipes are pulled down from the magnetic cores. This has a good impact onto the maximum working safety increase during the magnetic separator cleaning – in this case, magnetic cores cannot be put aside spontaneously so there is no risk of injury given by magnetic core „attaching“ to steel objects.