Magnetic products - on-line salesIn Magsy e-shop you can buy magnets and other magnetic products
Plate-type magnetic separator MSP FAC
Magnetic separator MSP FAC is a fully automated variant of manual, plate-type separators. The device is designed for positions where ferromagnetic impurities are separated from hardly loose, dry mixtures, or for abrasive bulk materials prepared within pipelines using the free fall principle: - during the cleaning, material flow must be interrupted.
MSP FAC serves both for a protection of technological devices (the variant with a ferrite core), and for the inspection and securing of the final product (the variant with a neodymium core).
The high magnetic output, together with a perfect workmanship and cleaning system, meet the needs of the most demanding customers belonging to various industrial areas where a big attention is paid to the protection of technological devices and final product cleanliness.
Magnetic separator is controlled using FESTO pneumatic elements. SIEMENS controlling system that is a part of the delivery, is useful in most of the industrial areas. Separated material is poured through the central part where the adjustable drawing-apart roof directs the material flow equally onto the magnetic plates. During the automatic cleaning process, the plates move to the separator sides where they become demagnetized, and the impurities caught fall off automatically to the side positions. Due to the unique magnetic core design, the MSP line achieves perfect magnetic parameters within the entire material flow cross-section.
Benefits of the magnetic separator MSP FAC with an automatic cleaning system
- Cleaning process automation enhances the working productivity, it does not require operators, contributing thus to an elimination of potential cleaning interval neglecting, if given by the human factor. Last but not least, very good working safety should be noted.
- Using in operations characterized by a high frequency of ferromagnetic impurity occurrence.
- Adjustable cleaning interval, based on the quantity of impurities caught.
- Possibility of connecting onto the central controlling system (potential-less contacts as a standard, PROFINET or PROFIBUS as an option).
- Deep magnetic field, high tear-off force and magnetic induction.
- Using also in materials with poor bulk parameters, and in abrasive loose materials – insertion using abrasive-resistant polyurethane – quite comfortable in the food industry.
- In positions where the highest separation quality is required, or in situations where an elevated occurrence of very small ferromagnetic impurities is observed, a plate-type separator including 7 magnetic circuits was developed.
- It meets requirements of the norms for using in the food industry, e.g. EN 1935/2004.
- It is made of the stainless steel 1.4301, controlling elements have been produced by the renowned manufacturers FESTO, Siemens and Rittal.
- The device is ready for the pipeline systems DN 150/200/250/300. Using transitional elements, the connections may be adapted..
- Resistance, durability, assembling readiness. Putting into operation and personal training is a part of the supply, as an option.
- Service support directly on a place or, possibly, using a remote administration through a GSM module.
- Certificate of the magnetic parameters – as measured by calibrated devices and trained personnel. Regular yearly inspection and inspection measurements carried out by the MAGSY service department, directly in your company.
Industrial utilization area
Separation aimed at protection of manufacturing technologies
In case of applications serving to a protection of manufacturing devices, MSP FAC separator is equipped with a ferrite magnetic core characterized by a deep and efficient magnetic field capable of catching even coarser magnetic impurities, protecting thus subsequent production devices. This way, the device contributes significantly to saving of the costs related to the maintenance and servicing activities.
Separation aimed at a product cleanliness
In case the device is utilized in positions where the final product quality and safety must be secured, then the fully automated MSP FAC separator is equipped with a neodymium magnetic core achieving top-quality levels of the magnetic induction and tear-off force parameters. For positions where the highest separation quality is required, or where more frequent occurrence of very small ferromagnetic particles is expected, a plate-type separator including seven magnetic circuits was developed.
As a standard, MSP FAC product line is offered in the dimensions corresponding to the pipeline systems with the diameters of 150/200/250/300. For other dimensions or smaller diameters, installation using transitional elements is possible.
- Power supply – 230/16 A
- Pneumatics – pressurized air – 6 bar permanently
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separatorsRead the details regarding the technical documentation
General technical specification
- Ferrite magnets with a deep magnetic field design, or very strong NdFeB magnets protected by a plate made of the stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404
Temperature resistance of the magnetic material
- Anisotropic ferrite 200 °C/NdFeB, up to 80 °C as a standard – 120 °C, 150 °C as options
- ferrite ca 2.100 G / 25 N on the core /// 1.800 G / 20 N on the contacting surface
- NdFeB ca 6.000 G / 80 N on the core /// 4.500 G / 60 N on the contacting surface
- As a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304
- As an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316 L (for acidic pH environments)
- Not designed for pressure pipelines
PLC – controlling
Pneumatic control elements
Distribution boards - pneumatic and electrical
- Outer surfaces and the separator body: machine-blasted using a ceramics compound
- As a standard: 150x150/200x200/250x250/300x300
- Based on your requirements, the connections may be carried out according to a specific position, using transitional elements
- For very dusty products it is recommended to make a connection the a de-dusting system – installation holes are prepared on the separator – DN 50 – smooth pipe
- As a standard: sealing meeting food industry requirements
- As an option: based on requirements
Optional functional accessories
- Insertion using an abrasive-resistant polyurethane
- Electrical and pneumatic controlling elements corresponding to ATEX 22 environment
- Intermediate pieces for an installation into another pipeline diameter
- Putting into operation and personnel training
All engineering workmanship operations are performed using own production equipment and own MAGSY CZ engineering technology.
They are performed according to requirements of technological standards valid for stainless material welding. Demanding outgoing weld inspection guaranties the high final product quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.Write us to get our quotation regarding the separator you are interested in
MAGSY is competent in designing proper separator type and model including its magnetic output and labyrinth corresponding to a given separation task. The knowledge of the operational conditions, medium and Fe impurity parameters is needed for that.