MSP FAC serves both for a protection of technological devices (the variant with a ferrite core), and for the inspection and securing of the final product (the variant with a neodymium core).
The high magnetic output, together with a perfect workmanship and cleaning system, meet the needs of the most demanding customers belonging to various industrial areas where a big attention is paid to the protection of technological devices and final product cleanliness.
Magnetic separator is controlled using FESTO pneumatic elements. SIEMENS controlling system that is a part of the delivery, is useful in most of the industrial areas. Separated material is poured through the central part where the adjustable drawing-apart roof directs the material flow equally onto the magnetic plates. During the automatic cleaning process, the plates move to the separator sides where they become demagnetized, and the impurities caught fall off automatically to the side positions. Due to the unique magnetic core design, the MSP line achieves perfect magnetic parameters within the entire material flow cross-section.
Benefits of the magnetic separator MSP FAC with an automatic cleaning system
- Cleaning process automation enhances the working productivity, it does not require operators, contributing thus to an elimination of potential cleaning interval neglecting, if given by the human factor. Last but not least, very good working safety should be noted.
- Using in operations characterized by a high frequency of ferromagnetic impurity occurrence.
- Adjustable cleaning interval, based on the quantity of impurities caught.
- Possibility of connecting onto the central controlling system (potential-less contacts as a standard, PROFINET or PROFIBUS as an option).
- Deep magnetic field, high tear-off force and magnetic induction.
- Using also in materials with poor bulk parameters, and in abrasive loose materials – insertion using abrasive-resistant polyurethane – quite comfortable in the food industry.
- In positions where the highest separation quality is required, or in situations where an elevated occurrence of very small ferromagnetic impurities is observed, a plate-type separator including 7 magnetic circuits was developed.
- It meets requirements of the norms for using in the food industry, e.g. EN 1935/2004.
- It is made of the stainless steel 1.4301, controlling elements have been produced by the renowned manufacturers FESTO, Siemens and Rittal.
- The device is ready for the pipeline systems DN 150/200/250/300. Using transitional elements, the connections may be adapted..
- Resistance, durability, assembling readiness. Putting into operation and personal training is a part of the supply, as an option.
- Service support directly on a place or, possibly, using a remote administration through a GSM module.
- Certificate of the magnetic parameters – as measured by calibrated devices and trained personnel. Regular yearly inspection and inspection measurements carried out by the MAGSY service department, directly in your company.
Industrial utilization area
Separation aimed at protection of manufacturing technologies
In case of applications serving to a protection of manufacturing devices, MSP FAC separator is equipped with a ferrite magnetic core characterized by a deep and efficient magnetic field capable of catching even coarser magnetic impurities, protecting thus subsequent production devices. This way, the device contributes significantly to saving of the costs related to the maintenance and servicing activities.
Separation aimed at a product cleanliness
In case the device is utilized in positions where the final product quality and safety must be secured, then the fully automated MSP FAC separator is equipped with a neodymium magnetic core achieving top-quality levels of the magnetic induction and tear-off force parameters. For positions where the highest separation quality is required, or where more frequent occurrence of very small ferromagnetic particles is expected, a plate-type separator including seven magnetic circuits was developed.
As a standard, MSP FAC product line is offered in the dimensions corresponding to the pipeline systems with the diameters of 150/200/250/300. For other dimensions or smaller diameters, installation using transitional elements is possible.
- Power supply – 230/16 A
- Pneumatics – pressurized air – 6 bar permanently
Separator safety and quality information
We care about the high quality of our magnetic separators