Our eddy current separator distributes separated material into the two fractions (see the picture):
- Non-magnetic metals (aluminum, copper, …)
- Non-metal materials (plastics, paper, wood, glass, garbage, …)
We strongly recommend testing of the separation efficiency in materials supplied by you, using this separator that we have – for these purposes – available in our showroom. This way proper separator functioning is verified.
This separator installation requires a pre-installation of a conventional magnetic separator (e. g. magnet to be installed above a conveyor belt), in order to prevent metal magnetic impurity occurrence. Also, vibration feeder is recommended to be pre-installed, in order to spread the material within the whole belt width and reduce its layer thickness to a minimum.
MSNK general technical specification
- Very strong NdFeB magnets
We can supply the separator including its load-bearing structure. As a standard, the load-bearing structure is manufactured using iron square tubes, and it is designed in a way providing high stiffness and resistance against shakes and vibrations. It is important to provide that both shakes and vibrations of the machine as such, as well as those caused by other technologies are prevented because the magnetic cylinder rotates with a high speed and it is indispensable to balance the cylinder and entire machine perfectly, making it resistant against vibrations.
- The structure contains adjustable legs (by the reason of the machine balancing).
- Including silent blocks and other anti-vibration elements.
- Structure surface treatment using a coat – RAL code according to customer preferences.
Induction magnetic cylinder polarization
- We manufacture separation induction cylinders in various dimensions, according to separation needs, and based on parameters of individual separated materials.
- As a standard, we manufacture the cylinder with 18 poles and, if needed, also with 22 or 24 poles.
As a standard, our eddy current separator is equipped with controlling PLC system made by SIEMENS, disposing of a color touch display enabling:
- Fluent revolutions per minute regulation of the separation induction magnetic cylinder (using a frequency changer).
- Fluent regulation of the conveyor belt speed (using a frequency changer).
- Possibility of the conveyor belt position loss signaling.
- Possibility of signaling of the conveyor belt breaking.
- Statistics of the device operation and possible defects.
- Service inspection warnings.
- Possibility of connecting of GSM module and remote administration of this system including, for example, sending of error messages and weekly reports to selected mobile phone or e-mail address.
- As an option, additional programming of user buttons is possible. For example, cylinder and belt revolutions per minute may be pre-set according to separate materials – this means significant simplifying of the operator efforts.
Regulation of the revolutions per minute of the magnetic cylinder and conveyor belt
- Fluent regulation of the revolutions per minute of the separation cylinder and conveyor belt (the rpm´s are easily adjustable using the contact display) is essential to provide a quality induction separator setting according to a separated material parameters.
- In order to achieve required separation results, distribution element must be set properly. The element ensures a proper separation of both of the fractions (the metal one and the non-metal one).
- Using controlling elements, the distribution element may be adjusted comfortably in both vertical and horizontal directions.
MSNK standardly manufactured models and sizes:
- From the dimensions point of view, we always adapt to customer requirements, especially in regard with the capacity requested.
Separation cylinder covering coat:
- Magnetic cylinder is covered with highly resistant Kevlar coat. Due to that, magnetic cores are covered in a safe way.
- Kevlar coat is highly resistant and very stiff. It is characterized by a long lifetime.
- Eddy current separator is equipped with safety STOP buttons located on both of the belt conveyor sides.
All engineering workmanship operations are made on machines belonging to the own company plant, using own MAGSY CZ machine engineering technologies.
They are performed according to requirements of technological standards valid in the area of stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality control warranties a high product outgoing quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.