MSV-UP general technical specification
- Very strong NdFeB magnets situated in the covering pipes
- Inter-circular magnet has the outer Ø= 29 mm; the pipe outer Ø= 31-32 mm, according to the magnetic output
Magnetic material temperature resistance
- As a standard: up to 80 ˚C
- As an option: up to 150 ˚C
- An independent, sliding-out component with movable grates and cores
- Magnetic grates on two levels at least
Linear guiding of the travel
- Very precise linear guidance, dust-tight sealed sliding surfaces
Case and grate material
- As a standard: stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304
- As an option: stainless steel 1.4404 / AISI 316L (for acidic pH values)
Case sealing material
- As a standard: rubber sealing related to the quality corresponding to the separation task and operational conditions
- As an option: food industry sealing conforming to food industry requirements
Flexible sac material
- Case outer surfaces and grate frame: machine blasting using a ceramics mixture
- Grate pipe outer surface: machine blasting, polishing as an option, anti-abrasive
- Case inner surfaces are machine blasted. To meet food industry requirements, the corners and welds inside of the case are machined according to the food industry standards (as an option)
- Using a flange as a standard, according to respective pipeline dimensions
- Or optionally: JACOB clip, according to respective pipeline dimensions
Counter-flanges are parts of the product. Other connecting elements (e.g. „smooth pipe“) are, as non-standard versions, possible as an option.
All engineering workmanship operations are carried out on machines belonging to the company production facility, using own MAGSY CZ engineering technologies.
They are performed according to requirements of valid technological norms dealing with stainless steel material welding. Demanding outgoing weld quality control guarantees a high outgoing production quality.
Ask us – we will advise you!
Made-to-measure production is our strength.