- Dry mixtures
- Manual cleaning
- Magnetic testing rod
Magnetic testing rod
The MTT magnetic testing rod represents a separate sub-group in the category of magnetic rods. The magnetic testing rod does not serve to Fe impurity separation but it is an outstanding aid to check / test whether the material under testing contains metal – magnetic impurities.
More detailed information
Magnetic rods – main benefits:
- Sufficient magnetic output for magnetic impurity testing
- They are possible to be used with all materials, both dry mixtures and liquid matter
Therefore, testing rod cleaning principle is that you pull the plastic handrail and the magnetic impurities fall out of the rod surface in the lower half.
As a standard, MAGSY offers two testing magnetic rod types.
In both types, the functional magnetic length is 140 mm.
- MTR Ø 20 mm; magnetic induction is ca 5500 G.
- MTR Ø 30 mm, magnetic induction is ca 6500 G
(magnetic parameters = as measured on the magnetic core surface)
MTT magnetic testing rods – general technical specification
- Very strong NdFeB magnets,
- Ring magnet outer Ø= 19 mm or 29 mm,
- Rod outer Ø= 20 mm or 30 mm
- Magnetic material temperature resistance: up to 80 ˚C as a standard
- Rod Ø 20 mm = 5500 G, Rod Ø 30 mm = 6500 G. Measured on the magnetic core surface.
- Magnetic core closed in the rod. The core is movable, upwards and downwards.
- Closed rod, pipe wall is machined to the thickness of 0.6 mm at max.
- As a standard, stainless steel 1.4301 / AISI 304
- Hard plastic material
- Outer rod surface is treated with polishing.
All engineering workmanship and machining operations are performed in our production plant, using own MAGSY engineering technology and own machines belonging to a modern MAGSY CZ machine park.